Sunday, January 29, 2012

Knitting: Skirt Suit


I like the sparkles in this yarn.
I hadn't realized as I started knitting with this yarn, how much I have missed knitting.
The clicking as the two points come together. Very soothing.
Anyway, I want to make a skirt suit out of this. Let's see how that goes.
I'm kind of just making it up as I go. I don't even know if using two strands of yarn would be better or not, but I guess I will know if it is or it isn't when I'm finished and once I start wearing this.
Let's hope it turns out well.

2 comments:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

That will be beautiful when it's finished. I love the silvery gray, too.

The bag is lovely. Be sure to show us a picture of it finished, please.

Sorry about that bars thing. DH checked it throughout, and can't get the same results from anywhere and is tagging it a false positive. That does happen. Nonetheless, don't use them. The Ravelry ones work and look nice,too. I might switch mine, though I don't want to be tied to Ravelry.

Z said...

- Zippi -

I like the silvery gray too. It's shimmery. Part of Vanna White's Glamour collection. I'm really wanting to buy alot of shimmery sparkly yarn now. I don't know if this is a passing faze or not. Oh well.


I will take a picture of the bag when it's finished. I'm almost done with the lining.


Yeah, I understand what you mean. I wouldn't want to be tied to something if you really don't want to be. Thanks again with your help with these, I appreciated it.