Monday, January 9, 2012

Knitting: Deadline

In this picture it's about 1 foot, and I'm at about 3 feet now, but I want to get to 4 feet.
Here's the same scarf at another angle.
This is what I first started out with. A simple pattern. Garter stitch, I think they call it. For whatever reason, I couldn't figure out this open work pattern. I tried, I think three different times, but I couldn't get it. Finally, the last time I got it, and was able to have what the first two pictures look like.


I've got by this wednesday, to finish up this scarf and purse set.
It's for a birthday present.
I took more than one picture of the same thing, because the camera on my phone, on one picture, it looked a little yellow.
I used three different yarns.
Okay, I gotta go. Less typing and more knitting.....

No comments: