Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crochet: Granny Square Tote Bag Purse Part 6 of 6

I wanted to take a close up of the label in case anybody is curious about what the name of these are.

I went to eat at this restaurant yesterday, and this lady passed by, and when I saw her tote bag, it clicked in my head on how I can fix my own purse. Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!! And these handles are the perfect fit.


Oh, I had to take a picture of this cute poncho. I also went to this boutique yesterday. It's a place where seniors make alot of the things in the store, and they get the money for the crafts that they make. There were alot of other handknit and handmade things, but this one caught my eye. I just thought it was so cute. It gave me some ideas in my head if I ever want to make a poncho for myself. The yarn had some gold flecks in it..very nice.


So here's what I've got so far. It kind of looks like a mess, but I have it in my head now what I m going to do. I am going to make the base of the purse be three squares long, instead of 2 squares wide and 3 squares long. I have to make five more square and then sew those on. Then add the handles that are pictured above, and sew on a zipper.


Here's the yarn that I am going to use to make the next five granny squares. It's not the same yarn that I used before, but at least it's white. My next post should be pictures of the finished purse...Hoooray!!!!

No comments: