So here's the first two squares that I attached. There were two methods that I found. I'm sure that there are more than those two, but one of them, you can just sew them together. You have the two squares facing each other, and then just start sewing, using a darning needle. The second method, is to slip stitch the squares together. I chose the latter. It seemed the easiest. :D I'm starting with the base of the purse first. I don't know what happened here. I used the same yarn, the same knitting pattern, the same needle, and one came out so much bigger than the other. I have no idea what happened or what I did to make this happen. Maybe with one I crochet tighter than the other. That's the only thing I can think of.
The base of my purse is finished...Woooohooooo!!!!! I'm excited. This is actually going to be finished soon, and then I can start on my flapper hat. And also, then I won't have to use a Quizno's bag (It's made of fabric, but still, it's kind of pathetic. I'm glad I had washed it. That made the Quiznos' logo fade) as a purse.