Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Unfinished


All my unfinished work. What a mess. I see something on tv, then I get an idea, and start pulling out some yarn out of my bag, and start knitting, then put it down, and it stays down for months. I hate that. But what I hate even more, is that it's like that with a lot of things in my room. Piles! Hate em.
And the only way to get through a pile is to go through them. But it has to be done. Can't get away from that. Anyway, after I finishe getting rid of all my paper piles, this is my next task.
*Sigh*

2 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

Me too! I have a much, much bigger pile than you!
So don't feel bad.
Vicki

Z said...

- Vicki -

Cool! I'm in good company.

I can't of had a feeling that this tye of thing happens to most knitters. There's just so many good project out there, it's like you can't help yourself.

:D