Thursday, March 21, 2013

Don’t Worry

dontworry
I live in a place that I hate.  I wish desperately that I had never moved here.  I can’t wait to get out, and I hope after leaving I never see this lady that I am renting from ever again.  With all that being said, you might ask, “Why don’t you move”?  I believe God wants me to wait.  Frustrating, yes!  Hard, kind of.  I’ve been a Christian for about nine years now, and I have come to trust the Lord.  I didn’t say that I liked everything that I believe He has told me.  And honestly, I don’t want to wait, but I believe that’s what God wants me to do.  Obeying God, no matter how I really feel about it, usually turns out for the best. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, the baby things I have been crocheting aren’t done.  I made the hat and the sweater too small.  I don’t know what I was thinking, the instructions called for a size “G” hook, and I used a size “C”.  I don’t know why I didn’t realize this makes a big difference.  *Sigh*  I’m working on a hat at the moment, and hope I can whip up some baby minutes by Saturday and finish the hat tonight.  I’ll try and post pictures when I can, just so gosh darn busy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a blessed week everybody!  Don’t forget Jesus Loves you and don’t worry!

No comments: