Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crochet: Little Yellow Bag

I needed a little bag to put the items that I use in the morning. Like dental floss, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
I didn't have a pattern for it, I just kind of tried to do something off the top of my head. I think this is one of the neatest things about knitting and crocheting. If I need something, I can grap some yarn from my yarn bag and try and knit something up.

I can't remember how many I chained, just the width of how big my electric toothbrush is, and then the rest of it was just double crochets. The yarn was this beautiful 100% cotton yarn.

It was so soft to knit up. I don't even know if "soft" is the right word to use, but it just worked up so nicely. So smoothly. This yarn was actually supposed to be used for making a dishcloth. At least that's what I'm assuming, because they give a pattern for a dishcloth on the bag of the label of another blue yarn that is similar to this one.

Anyway, here's the bag. I just used a really big needle, that somebody had given me and sewed up the sides. The top I would like to get a zipper for. I figure, I would just sew the zipper just like you would sew it on to any garment.

No comments: