Saturday, December 25, 2010

Crochet: First Hat Finished

Here we go. I was looking through YouTube, and found a really simple crochet hat video to follow. These are the first few steps that I did. The picture in the middle is supposed to be on top, but I can't figure out how to fix it.



www.crochetaway.com was the name of the website that was at the end of the video.


It took me only a week to finish. Can you beleive it, a whole week?


I finally finished something! Woohooo!





My very first finished crochet hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

easy crochet blot said...

Very nice job on your hat! I love the youtube videos...they really help me a lot! God job and cute too!

Z said...

- Easy Crochet Blot -

Thank you! The youtube videos have been a godsend for me.

The person I made this hat for liked it as well. They even let me know they were it recently, because they were cold.

I was thrilled.