Here's the pattern for the 3 crochet hats that I am doing/have done:
(1) Chain 6
(2) Close the chain with a simple slip stitch
(3) Make 10 single crochets around the circle, working the tail in as you go around the chain
(4) Make 2 single crochets in each stitch for a total of 20
(5) Then do 2 stitches in each single crochet for a total of 40
(6) Finally do 2 stitches again in each single crochet for a total of 80
(7) Chain 2
(8) Double crochet in each stitch all the way around.
I'm assuming the lady who put this video on youtube, wouldn't mind if I put this pattern up.