Friday, September 21, 2012

Foto Friday: September 21, 2012


IMG_20120816_135549
IMG_20120816_135610
California is such a wonderful state.  When you just stop and look at nature all around, it’s really beautiful what God has created.  I took a picture of these hills one day.  Really nice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I suppose it’s just like in life, I have my ups and downs.  My lows and my highs.  But isn’t it great to know that troubles don’t last always.  You may be down now, but just wait a while, and things will be back up again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes like those hills and valleys our lives also have their ups and down. Nice pictures

Z said...

- Anonymous -

Glad you like em.

Caroline said...

Do we live near each other? Those look like the hills heading toward Santa Maria. No matter where they are, they're beautiful....although I like they best when they're green! ha, ha

Z said...

- Caroline -

Santa Maria? Is that by the Gilroy area? That's where these pictures were taken.

Well, I can't wait till the weather changes, and things do get green. There are some deer that come around every now and then. It's really nice.